Sunday 19 August 2018

Seen on my road trip

Good road trip this weekend including some walking in the wonderful Peak District with its edges and weird eroded rock shapes. But as usual some of the amusement was in the journey itself.

I've seen many amazingly daft and presumably personalised number plates lately, which I've failed to remember. But I couldn't get this one out of my mind:

PN15 UGE

Mrs H discounted my suggestion that this was, perhaps, a randomly allocated number plate, saying that, while we couldn't see the driver let alone how well endowed he was, in all probability it was "this big" (you know the gesture).

Some what more edifying was the dog kennels called Centre Barks.

All of which just goes to confirm that life will go on after Brexit......


No comments:

Post a Comment