Friday 18 March 2016

Hi there

I've been meaning to start a blog for some time. Mainly so I can record interesting stuff I've seen. I will try to attribute!

The blog name stems from my fascination with numbers. I believe that most problems can't be properly solved without quantification and, while statistics can confuse and be used to obfuscate, they can also reveal huge insights. And I'm generally better with numbers than words.

But the blog name is also a song by Arthur Lee's Love. Why I picked it will be the subject of a future post.

I don't promise to stick to my stated subjects of statistics, economics, politics, sport and music though it gives me plenty of scope. (C'mon, that does leave out some stuff - er religion and art for starters).

First up and coming soon: the EU referendum debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment